There are two ways of placing an order.
- If you already know the number of words in your document, you can send it to me by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by WhatsApp/Viber to +972527302017 or by skype to darina.af, specifying your contact details, the source language, the target language(s) and the required delivery date. For any further questions, please contact me directly.
- I will send you a quote by e-mail within an hour or two
- If you agree with the price, you will have to pay the specified amount by bank transfer or to PayPal, Payoneer or Webmoney e-wallets (additionally for Israel residents: by cheques and in cash).
- Following acceptance, your project will be processed immediately
- You will receive the translated document and invoice via e-mail by the agreed delivery date
- If you live in Israel you can either send me the document by post or with a courier, or bring me the document yourself. The process of acceptance and processing of your project is same as described above.
How and When to Pay
Regular private clients and companies, including translation agencies, can make the payment for translation services after the acceptance and evaluation of translation.
I accept the following payment methods:
- bank transfer
- cash (for Israel residents only),
- bank cheques (for Israel residents only)
- money remitters (WesternUnion, UniStream, Contact).
All requisite details will be sent together with the invoice via e-mail, WhatsApp, Viber, skype or to the correspondence address of the client.